DOCK WORLD TOUR: BUCKET LIST 2017
The Dock World Tour: Bucket List is back with 6 “once-in-a-lifetime unbelievably-amazing” trips to choose from!
We want to send YOU on a bucket list worthy trip!
How do you win?
Listen for the boarding call sounder, when you hear it, dial our contest line (705-721-LIVE or 705-721-5483) and be caller #4 to get on our stand by list.
You’ll have multiple chances daily but can only get on the standby list once per day.
You must have a valid passport.
On Friday, September 29th, Roop, Wix & Meg will draw the lucky winner and they’ll get to choose their adventure to enjoy!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Here are the details on the 6 trip options:
Scuba Dive the Great Blue Hole of Belize
A feature attraction of diving in Belize, especially for divers with a appreciation of geographical phenomena, is the opportunity to explore the famed Blue Hole.
Part of the Lighthouse Reef System, it lies approximately 60 miles off the mainland out of Belize City.
It is one of the most astounding dive sites to be found anywhere on earth, right in the center of Lighthouse Reef is a large, almost perfectly circular hole approximately one quarter of a mile across. Inside this hole the water is 480 feet deep and it is the depth of water which gives the deep blue color that causes such structures throughout the world to be known as “blue holes”.
NHL Stanley Cup Finals
We don’t know where, and we don’t know where.
What we do know is that wherever, and whenever, you’ll be there for game 4, or maybe even game 5 or 6, depending on the split.
Keep a bag packed. It could be short notice.
One thing we do know, is that there is nothing like experiencing playoff hockey!
St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin
The greenest and beeriest time of the year and you’ll get to spend it in Ireland!
But here’s the thing, St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin isn’t a ‘day’…it’s several!
Make sure you pack a couple extra green shirts and get ready to have a whale of a time!
Learn to Surf in Hawaii
Surfing was born in Hawaii and is deeply intertwined with its history and culture.
If you dream of riding the waves, there’s no better place to learn how to surf and truly commune with the ocean.
Learn about the origins of surfing in Hawaii and take surfing lessons!
Immerse yourself in the Hawaiian culture during your adventure!
American Music History Tour
Alabama, Memphis, New Orleans & Nashville.
Visit historical music landmarks and learn all about American Music History during this musical journey.
Sun Studio, Graceland, Muscle Shoals and many other notable places etched in American Music History are some of the places you’ll get to visit.
Pirate Party Cruise in Barbados!
Cruising on the vessel The “Jolly Roger 1” is an action-packed, fun-filled adventure for all ages on the seas!
The “Jolly Roger 1″ has been recently refurbished, to bring you a top-class adventure, where entertainment, laughs, swimming in blue waters with turtles and dining are all offered up by our friendly Captain and his mates. Take a turn on the rope-swing, or perhaps you prefer to ‘Walk the Plank” whatever you choose, the crew will be there to assist you.
The bar is open and flowing for the duration of the cruise.
Rum barrels are brimming with the Captain’s famous Barbados Rum Punch.
Sign up for the Dock Inside Scoop to get weekly updates when we’ll be guaranteed to play the sounder.
SIGN UP HERE.
1.Tour operator reserves right to impose blackout periods.
2. Tour operator will assist in getting, and pay for, any relevant travel visa.
3. Length of stay and number of inclusions determined by winner’s choice of dates.
4.All travel must start and end at a major airport served by scheduled airlines.
DOCK WORLD TOUR: The Bucket List Official Rules and Regulations
1) The Dock World Tour: The Bucket List contest (“World Tour”) is conducted by 104.1 The Dock FM, owned by Larche Communications Inc. (“The Dock”).
2) No fee or purchase is required to participate. Contests are open to all Ontario citizens 19 years of age or older, except:
a) employees, immediate relatives, associates and volunteers of THE DOCK, the Sponsors and the Judges.
3) The Contest will be conducted on the air, at select events as well as at live remotes and social media platforms. You MUST have a VALID passport to qualify.
a) To qualify on-air (“Qualifier”), you must be the fourth caller after hearing the “boarding call” for the World Tour contest. You may only qualify once per DAY, per TRIP, on-air.
b) We will choose a QUALIFER at each live remote from World Tour sponsor locations in the months of September and October for each the corresponding trip. The QUALIFIER will be notified by phone that they have qualified.
c) QUALIFIERS may be taken at select events throughout the 8 week promotion or through our online application.
d) It is possible to qualify on-air as well as by ballot within the same TRIP. Only one ballot per person per sponsor location/event per trip will be permitted.
e) You may qualify through social media platforms only during allotted contest occasions.
4) All Contest winners will be required to answer a skill testing mathematical question.
5) Qualifiers can only win 1 Primary prize (Dock World Tour package) during duration of World Tour. Normal 30 day no contest policy applies otherwise.
6) Prizes must be claimed with 30 days of winning.
7) THE DOCK is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen or misappropriated entries.
8) Winners must accept prizes as awarded. There will be no transfer and substitution of prizes except as necessary due to availability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash value. Winners and guest MUST have a valid passport. If selected winner does not have a valid Canadian Passport and cannot obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe with The Dock’s trip provider, The Dock reserves the right to award the trip to another qualifier.
9) Winners consent to the use of their name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image on video tape for publicity purposes in all mediums carried out by The Dock, without payment or compensation.
10) Winners must sign a release form that hereby indemnifies, releases and forever discharges The Dock, prize suppliers and all sponsors, along with their respective affiliates, employees, representatives and agents, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns from:
a) Any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and payments whatsoever for damages, loss or injury howsoever arising as a result of entering and participating in the World Tour contest; and
b) Any breach, violation, or non-performance of the terms, covenants and obligations on the part of the Qualifier to be observed or performed as said out herein; and
c) The act of any third party acting independently of The Dock.
11) The Dock FM reserves the right to: (i) substitute any portion of the grand prizes with prizes of equal value; and (ii) terminate or withdraw this contest at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
12) This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and Regulations.
14) By entering the contest, all entrants acknowledge that they have read and agree to abide by all rules and regulations of Larche Communications Inc., and 104.1 The Dock involving contesting, prizing, and The Dock Club