DOCK WORLD TOUR: BUCKET LIST CONTINUES
The Dock World Tour: Bucket List continues with another 6 “once-in-a-lifetime unbelievably-amazing” trips to choose from!
We want to send YOU on a bucket list worthy trip!
How do you win?
Listen for the boarding call sounder, when you hear it, dial our contest line (705-721-LIVE or 705-721-5483) and be caller #4 to get on our stand by list.
You’ll have multiple chances daily but can only get on the standby list once per day.
You must have a valid passport.
On Monday, October 30th, Roop, Wix & Meg will draw the lucky winner and they’ll get to choose their adventure to enjoy!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Here are the details on the 6 trip options:
Valentine’s Day in Vegas
Enjoy 3 nights hotel on the strip, Feb 13th – 16th, 2018.
Get married/re-married by Elvis on Valentine’s Day!
See Elton John live in concert that same day at Caesar’s Colosseum.
The following night, enjoy some NHL Action in 2 lower level seats as the Edmonton Oilers visit the Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena.
East Coast Kitchen Party
Famous for it’s warm personality and incredible beauty. Experience the magical Maritime provinces.
The Bay of Fundy, Peggy’s Cove and Prince Edward Island.
You can’t visit the East Coast without a lobster dinner!
Good Times in the Maritimes!
Grand Canyon Rafting
With Las Vegas as your base, you will spend days on the river on a motorized raft.
You will spend nights under the stars. Food is included, along with most necessary equipment.
Splish & Splash in the bottom of the canyon and see it’s layered bands of red rock revealing millions of years of geological history.
The Daytona 500, also known as “The Great American Race” is NASCAR’s signature event and is the
biggest, richest and most prestigious event of the year for the NASCAR spring cup series.
Get up close and personal with great seats as the start/finish line, pit passes and hospitality.
Did we mention a week’s stay in an oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach? Florida in February. Nice!
Defined by it’s dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, lava fields & hot springs. The Blue Lagoon.
Whale watching, Glacier hikes, caving, snorkeling, waterfalls are just a few of the adventures you could enjoy in Iceland.
Vacation Behind Bars
You’re heading to San Fran baby!
Swim with great white Sharks off the San Francisco coast.
Get a tour of the iconic Alcatraz prison.
Enjoy a delicious wine tour. This trip is not for the faint of heart!
Sign up for the Dock Inside Scoop to get weekly updates when we’ll be guaranteed to play the sounder.
SIGN UP HERE.
1.Tour operator reserves right to impose blackout periods.
2. Tour operator will assist in getting, and pay for, any relevant travel visa.
3. Length of stay and number of inclusions determined by winner’s choice of dates.
4.All travel must start and end at a major airport served by scheduled airlines.
DOCK WORLD TOUR: The Bucket List Official Rules and Regulations
1) The Dock World Tour: The Bucket List contest (“World Tour”) is conducted by 104.1 The Dock FM, owned by Larche Communications Inc. (“The Dock”).
2) No fee or purchase is required to participate. Contests are open to all Ontario citizens 19 years of age or older, except:
a) employees, immediate relatives, associates and volunteers of THE DOCK, the Sponsors and the Judges.
3) The Contest will be conducted on the air, at select events as well as at live remotes and social media platforms. You MUST have a VALID passport to qualify.
a) To qualify on-air (“Qualifier”), you must be the fourth caller after hearing the “boarding call” for the World Tour contest. You may only qualify once per DAY, per TRIP, on-air.
b) We will choose a QUALIFER at each live remote from World Tour sponsor locations in the months of September and October for each the corresponding trip. The QUALIFIER will be notified by phone that they have qualified.
c) QUALIFIERS may be taken at select events throughout the 8 week promotion or through our online application.
d) It is possible to qualify on-air as well as by ballot within the same TRIP. Only one ballot per person per sponsor location/event per trip will be permitted.
e) You may qualify through social media platforms only during allotted contest occasions.
4) All Contest winners will be required to answer a skill testing mathematical question.
5) Qualifiers can only win 1 Primary prize (Dock World Tour package) during duration of World Tour. Normal 30 day no contest policy applies otherwise.
6) Prizes must be claimed with 30 days of winning.
7) THE DOCK is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen or misappropriated entries.
8) Winners must accept prizes as awarded. There will be no transfer and substitution of prizes except as necessary due to availability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash value. Winners and guest MUST have a valid passport. If selected winner does not have a valid Canadian Passport and cannot obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe with The Dock’s trip provider, The Dock reserves the right to award the trip to another qualifier.
9) Winners consent to the use of their name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image on video tape for publicity purposes in all mediums carried out by The Dock, without payment or compensation.
10) Winners must sign a release form that hereby indemnifies, releases and forever discharges The Dock, prize suppliers and all sponsors, along with their respective affiliates, employees, representatives and agents, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns from:
a) Any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and payments whatsoever for damages, loss or injury howsoever arising as a result of entering and participating in the World Tour contest; and
b) Any breach, violation, or non-performance of the terms, covenants and obligations on the part of the Qualifier to be observed or performed as said out herein; and
c) The act of any third party acting independently of The Dock.
11) The Dock FM reserves the right to: (i) substitute any portion of the grand prizes with prizes of equal value; and (ii) terminate or withdraw this contest at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
12) This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and Regulations.
14) By entering the contest, all entrants acknowledge that they have read and agree to abide by all rules and regulations of Larche Communications Inc., and 104.1 The Dock involving contesting, prizing, and The Dock Club
Georgian classes CANCELLED — Faculty Strike...
There is a faculty strike at Georgian College in Barrie, and all other college campuses across…Monday, October 16th, 2017
Operation Grow Almost Ready To Launch...
A new facility is opening up in Midland that will give woman a chance to…Monday, October 16th, 2017