New Rules For Soon To Be Legal Pot In Canada
The House of Commons introduced a pair of bills today regarding the legalization of marijuana.
Some of the key details:
- Sale of post restricted to adults 18+ (Provinces could increase their own minimum age)
- Only adults 18+ could carry a maximum dried amount of 30 grams (approximately 1 oz) on their person
- Only federally licensed producers to be allowed to mail/ship in provinces that lack a regulated retail system
- Only adults 18+ can grow a maximum 4 plants for each residence, but no taller than one metre
- Only adults 18+ can produce food/drink for personal use at home
Eventually sales of edibles/drinks will come later, but in the beginning there will only be sales of fresh and dried cannabis allowed.
There will be a zero tolerance approach to drug impaired drivers as well as significant penalties to people that engage minors.
Could the SS Keewatin Move to the Town of Midland?...
A big decision is facing the Town of Midland when it comes to the SS…Wednesday, February 21st, 2018
KitchenAide Kettles Being Recalled For Injuries...
Kettles are being recalled by Health Canada for reported injuries to users. There have been…Wednesday, February 21st, 2018