New Rules For Soon To Be Legal Pot In Canada
The House of Commons introduced a pair of bills today regarding the legalization of marijuana.
Some of the key details:
- Sale of post restricted to adults 18+ (Provinces could increase their own minimum age)
- Only adults 18+ could carry a maximum dried amount of 30 grams (approximately 1 oz) on their person
- Only federally licensed producers to be allowed to mail/ship in provinces that lack a regulated retail system
- Only adults 18+ can grow a maximum 4 plants for each residence, but no taller than one metre
- Only adults 18+ can produce food/drink for personal use at home
Eventually sales of edibles/drinks will come later, but in the beginning there will only be sales of fresh and dried cannabis allowed.
There will be a zero tolerance approach to drug impaired drivers as well as significant penalties to people that engage minors.
OPP Have Found Richard Lapp
UPDATE: OPP say that early this afternoon their underwater search and recovery team found the…Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017
Manslaughter charge in Barrie drug death...
With the opioid crisis in Ontario only getting worse, we could see more of this…Thursday, November 23rd, 2017