9 Things That Suck When You Don't Have A/C
Are you ready for Air Conditioning?
There was a time I thought sleeping with the windows open was romantic and closing the blinds at the right time of day was a fun challenge.
No longer. I’m done.
All my adult fantasies now revolve around a cool night’s sleep and being able to remain on the second floor of my home throughout the month of August.
We’ve all been there: 9 things suckers without A/C have endured.
1. Butter that no longer has form
2. Having to use a beer cozy IN the HOUSE
3. Hanging out in the basement just to get some relief
4. Quality time with your fridge
5. You OBSESS over your ‘blinds closed in the morning/blinds open in the evening’ routine
6. Having to blow dry your hair in 40 degree weather and being INFURIATED your male coworkers will never know that pain
7. No one’s allowed to leave the house when the baby’s napping because the blinds do this every time the door opens
8. Leaving your windows open means you get to hear all your neighbours’ antics
9. Your sheets are a tangled mess. And no one got any action
But let’s be real – it IS a GREAT reason to go pantless
Ready for air-conditioning? See the A/C experts at Napoleon Home Comfort
Puppy Found With Burns In Oro Medonte...
A driver found a young dog with burn type injuries along near Bass Lake Side Road…Tuesday, November 21st, 2017
Have you seen Robert Lapp?
From Orillia OPP: Police Seek Assistance In Locating Missing Person The Orillia Detachment of the…Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017